06 October 2008

I Am Consumed

Birds. I love me some birds. My newest want/obsession has been to find the best and cutest birdie necklace. So much so that I have spent waaaaaay too much time perusing Etsy for such cuteness. Please help. The big 7 year anniversary is a month away and I think I can justify a $15-$28 gift for myself. I deserve it.





#1 HERE #2 HERE #3 HERE #4 HERE #5 HERE #6 HERE

5 comments:

My name is Andrea said...

#1

Jen said...

So, it just occurred to me that since I made my bloggeroo private, you might not have gotten an invite. Send me your email address via my email and we'll fix that. jenniferstagg@hotmail.com.

BTW, I dig #2

YoungFamilyBlog said...

I like number

Brit H. said...

#1 then #5. Word to your mother.

The A Team said...

i like #2 and #4. they're funky and fun.