11 August 2008

Gotta See This One

I watched such a good movie this weekend. It so moving, and VERY emotionally charged. Very sad, and touching. Definitely worth seeing. And a major bonus is the amazing eye candy. Holy Moly this guys is so dang dreamy. As far as I am concerned he should star in every single movie for the rest of his life.
The only draw back is that he looked like this most of the movie. No one has ever made a mountain man beard look so good.

5 comments:

My name is Andrea said...

I saw the "Bella" and thought maybe it was another Twilight thing. Why are you blogging? Why aren't you reading?

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

Yes, very dreamy. I will have to put Bella on my movie hit list.

Unknown said...

Kel and I saw it in the theater forever ago. Kel was so jealous!

Anonymous said...

Oh,my gosh...we just watched this a few days ago and you're right - it was so good. I'm not a movie critic or anything, but I loved the cinematography in this movie. It was awesome!

Jessica said...

Why isn't he playing Edward in the movie?????????????!!!!!! Seriously