ooh, i better hurry and order cause i know a few of you might just buy out the whole website :D
I love you Haley! No wonder you and jensen hit it off - she is obsessed with twilight (Edward in particular) and is counting down the hours til the book comes out.
That is such a cool site, such funny things, I am tempted to buy some things there - I think my favorite is "What, Edward is not real?"
Post a Comment
3 comments:
ooh, i better hurry and order cause i know a few of you might just buy out the whole website :D
I love you Haley! No wonder you and jensen hit it off - she is obsessed with twilight (Edward in particular) and is counting down the hours til the book comes out.
That is such a cool site, such funny things, I am tempted to buy some things there - I think my favorite is "What, Edward is not real?"
Post a Comment