Edward: I hate Bella.
Bella: I love Edward. Oh his eyes! What should I do? Whine, whine, whine.
Edward: OK, I don't hate you, I just have no self-control (typical guy), oh, and I want to kill you.
Bella: I love Edward. Oh his eyes! What should I do? Whine, whine, whine.
Jacob: I love Bella too, but I want to kill her. And Edward.
Edward: I want to kill Jacob.
Bella: I love Edward and Jacob. Oh their eyes! What should I do? I know, I'll lead both of them on and just whine the entire time.
Edward: Look, I'm shiny!
Jacob: Look, I'm strong!
Bella: Whine, Whine Whine.
I think this has some great insight! You know how we all sit around, wasting the days away reading these books, while our children run around screaming, fighting, with ratty hair and mis matched clothes. We could just read the husband's cliff notes, and be done in five minutes!
3 comments:
That is so funny! And we can't get enough of it. i just got an email that my book club is picking #4 for August so I guess I will be back on the Stephenie Meyer bandwagon in August. Did you already get "The Host" from someone else? Mine is still here waiting for you if ya wanna'...
Amen Nick, Amen.
Great! I've been so out of the loop as the only person who hasn't read the series-- so now I am totally up to date! Thanks! ;)
Post a Comment