21 May 2008

Yea!


I feel bad for little David Archuletta, but I am glad David Cook won!

4 comments:

Brianne said...

I was pretty shocked considering the majority of the voters are probably 12-15 year old girls, but maybe not. I was rooting for DC too, plus it's always funny when Simon has to eat his words.

Brooke said...

I think the right two were left standing. I wanted there to be a tie. Cook is a singer that gets me pumped and ready to work out. Archuletta's voice makes me melt releases all stress. Love them BOTH! So either way we had a winner. . . or at least that's how I felt :)

Jess said...

I am so sad for both. Cook would have so much more success if he didn't have to sing about shiny rainbows (or whatever the song said). Those kinds of songs were so much better for Archuleta. Darn.

Gary Church said...

I never could fall in love with Archuletta ... I think he was just too young and naive. Gotta be honest ... DC wasn't my fav either.