After my last post, I then proceeded to give my kids their third fast-food meal in 2 days. So I cannot accept Mother of the Year with that on my shoulders. Sorry.
Ha! We have had fast food twice this week too, and it's only tuesday. Most likely tomorrow as well. We have had a rough week, and I drowned it out with fast food. So I am going to fight you for that mother of the year award!
ha ha... this made me laugh out loud! I'm so glad I stopped by your blog! I think we would get along- I've only cooked twice since we moved into this house... a month ago... ;-)
Hey Haley! I love finding familiar faces on blogs. I found yours through the Argyle's. Pete has known them forever and was in their ward in Carrollton. You look fabulous and your kids are adorable. I'm sure you are a great Mom.
3 comments:
Ha! We have had fast food twice this week too, and it's only tuesday. Most likely tomorrow as well. We have had a rough week, and I drowned it out with fast food. So I am going to fight you for that mother of the year award!
ha ha... this made me laugh out loud! I'm so glad I stopped by your blog! I think we would get along- I've only cooked twice since we moved into this house... a month ago... ;-)
Hey Haley! I love finding familiar faces on blogs. I found yours through the Argyle's. Pete has known them forever and was in their ward in Carrollton. You look fabulous and your kids are adorable. I'm sure you are a great Mom.
Post a Comment