23 March 2008

Skinned Knees, Green Fingers, Pretty Dresses

The past week has been so much fun with Sophie. She is my fearless, super athletic little munchkin. We are about a week and a half shy of her fifth birthday, and this kid has MASTERED the 2 wheeled bike. I don't even think I learned until I was seven. But this kid takes after her dad. If it is sports/play related she gets it after one try. So she has been the best little companion on our walks. At first, she liked to stay right behind me, which is great, except for the bruises on my calves from her bumping into me the ENTIRE walk. But now she has given up on that and goes full force ahead of me, and then stops to wait to cross the street with me. On Friday and Saturday, I am not even sure if she came inside the entire day. She was riding and playing so hard.
Are these the legs of a kid that plays hard or what?
And now to my other munchkin, Jada. I just love this girl. She is awesome sometimes, and other times, not so awesome. She has a serious Jekyll/Hyde personality. I kid you not. My mom and I have called her that from the day she was born. But when she is happy, she is so much fun. She had more fun dyeing the Easter eggs yesterday than she has ever had. She thought it was a good idea to make sure the egg was safe, and put it into the dye with her entire hand.
And then, when it was time to bring the egg out, she had another great idea, shake off all the excess dye! Hey! Not so great. Dye all over the kitchen. But it was worth it. She had a blast.
They do clean up nice, I must say.

Eli wasn't too keen on getting his picture taken. We still love you buddah.

3 comments:

Chrystalee said...

I've noticed your other links and I thought you might like to take a look at twosistersandacat.com. I also like Posh Tots. The kids are so cute!!!! Great dresses!

Amanda said...

That is AWESOME that she rides so well!!!! What fun:) YOur kids look precious in their Easter outfits!

Sarah said...

so cute!!! love those dresses!