04 February 2008

Time Flies

Look at what a few short weeks can do...

12 comments:

Gary Church said...

He's totally filling out! I love it!

Nana Hurst said...

Wow, Eli looks so much like Heidi's little boy Jake, who is now 7 months old. The family genes run deep. If you want to walk and it is too hot, or you don't have a lot of time, or no one is around, go on line to "Walk away the Pounds, with Leslie Sansone. She has CD's with one, two, three, or four mile wals,and you get a great work out. I love to walk with Leslie, and its never too hot or cold, and I can do it myself if no one is around.

My name is Andrea said...

SO DARN CUTE!!!!!

Brianne said...

Isn't it crazy how fast they change and grow up? He sure is cute! I'm down with the walking group, so let me know!

Brit H. said...

I wish I lived by you so that we could walk together. I would love to have a walking buddy through this pregnancy! Good luck! I will send you inspiring thoughts and subliminal messages via comments and email if you want. haha.

Gary Church said...

I walk on my treadmill right now, but I'd totally come walk with you ... depending on when you go.

J

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

I love to walk, well ok, I need to love to walk...lol. Let me know when you go and if I can, I'll be there. Cute Pics...he is adorable!

YoungFamilyBlog said...

look at that chubby face! I love it!

jenjamin said...

Oh he is a yummy little dolly! Look at those yummy lips! I want some! He is a beauty... can't tell who he looks like though, I think I see Jada ??

Jen said...

Way to go with the walking/jogging group! I started a running group and we're training for our first marathon-- it makes it soooooo much better when you have friends to do it with! Good luck!

Nat said...

What are you feeding that kid? It is amazing how fast they change! He is a handsome little bugger!

Jen V said...

I wish we lived close to each other! I have the same goal - post baby and all (Izzie is a week older than Eli). Isn't it amazing how much they change in such a short period of time??