01 February 2008

One More Thing...

My other brother, Chad, did the photograpy for the print adds of the Dish Network spot, too. How did they get so talented? I need to dip in to that gene pool. (oh wait, I already have, and came out DRY!)


4 comments:

jenjamin said...

Oh, Chad, he is freakin awesome too! Good Job Chadderbox!

Wardell Family said...

That is so cool! I love that guy from MadTV-cracks me up! So cool...

YoungFamilyBlog said...

Hey I looked for the commericals and I did not see them! I didn't always pay attention so I might have missed them!

Nana Hurst said...

I see your reading Ken Follett, love him. Read "Code to Zero" and "Eye of the Needle".. excellent.. "Pillars of the Gods" is amazing, also. Lots and lots of pages, and lots of words as Lynn would say, but worth every page. Get the book on CD or Tape and listen while you nurse the baby..