08 January 2008

Birthday Wishes

First, start of with a wonderful carpet cleaning...

Then maintain with a great vaccum....

All my dreams come true!


It is pretty dang pathetic that the ONLY things I want for my birthday involve clean floors. I guess that is excitment when you turn 27, have 3 kids and a DOG. If it weren't for the dang DOG, I probably wouldn't even need the stuff! Anyone want a dog?

7 comments:

Sarah said...

I think this is all what we live for, dog or not.

Brit H. said...

Wow! What a birthday list. Let's go back 10 years and remember what your list consisted of then...what was his name again? haha. Oh how things change!

Amanda said...

Zero rez is great:) I do not know much about that vacuum! YOu will have to fill me in on why it is the BEST!

Brianne said...

I hear you, and I definitely don't want another dog! I actually completed one of my new year's goals this week and found a sweet couple to adopt BOTH our dogs. Don't be jealous. I hope you get what you want for your birthday!

YoungFamilyBlog said...

Ok that is funny! Yea girl that is sad that is what you want for your b-day! Hey dogs are hard. Especially here in the winter. We keep him out in the summer, but I fee so bad in the winter I let him in much! When we had light carpet we had to clean it every three months. The new dark stuff makes a huge difference.

jenjamin said...

Where are pictures??? need more pictures!!!! glad to hear your birthday list is complete but you got a sqeeze in a picture of the little man. Hope all is well, smootches to all!

Nat said...

I have totally hit Russ up for the exact same things, (even zero rez)!!! I hope you get what you ask for.