26 December 2007

Christmas

We had a great Christmas this year. It was mayhem, as you may expect with now 3 kids. I can't get over the fact that I have 3! Eli is the most perfect little man. So it is still like I only have 2. That kid SERIOUSLY sleeps ALL THE TIME. I know newborns do that, but he his exceptionally wonderful. He is the greatest gift. We had a low key Christmas Eve, just the 5 of us at home. With new jammies, Chinese food, and Eli's first photo shoot. Christmas morning was as expected, lots of toys arguing, and messes. Then we loaded up the fam (which took A LOT of effort) and headed to my parents house. We had the usual ham, potatoes, jell-o, clam chowder, and the rest of the usual holiday treats. We had a great time with my grandparents there. All in all, it was great. But now back to the grindstone and trying to figure out how the heck I am gonna handle 3 kids, mostly by myself.




7 comments:

My name is Andrea said...

Seriously, after seeing him in person, I have to say that Eli is totally an adorable baby...one of the cutest I've seen! Merry Christmas!

Brianne said...

He really is a handsome boy, I agree. I'm interested to see how you'll handle 3 kids too because I'll be taking notes and deciding if I'll ever be able to do it! Hope little Eli continues to be a an angel baby!

Gary Church said...

Eli is adorable!! Please call me if you need any help with any of your three! I mean it! Merry Christmas!

grammy vicki said...

He's a doll! Congratulations and good luck. Three is harder at first, but you will adjust, and the girls can be big helpers.

My name is Andrea said...

Dude, he is just getting cuter. Honesty, at three you are outnumbered, so may as well get used to it...:) it gets easier with time, or at least you adjust!

Lighthousegal said...

I was browsing through blogs and came upon yours. I must say that you have a nice family. The girls are adorable and you son is a cutie. I love seeing the family blogs. It is so nice to read people talking about their families.
Three children will most likely be challenging, but we usually adjust to our needs. I'm sure you will do fine. Afterall you have two little helpers.

Jen said...

What beautiful children! Congrats!