Today I am especially grateful for my pregnancy. Those of you that hear from me quite frequently are probably in disbelief, considering the fact that this has been the worst of the three. The reason I am so grateful for it, is because it helps me feel closer to Heavenly Father. The knowledge that these little spirits come directly from his presence is incredible. The miracle of life has always fascinated me, and to be able to do it myself is wonderful. I love feeling the baby move. All the pain and weight gain that goes into pregnancy is all worth it the moment they are born. I am so excited to have a little boy around the house. I am so grateful for my ability to bring a child of God into this world.

On the other hand....I am SOOOOO not grateful for the Terrible Two's. The past few days with a two-year old, make me question bring another child into this world! I love my kids, but MAN, they can make me lose my mind!
1 comment:
Haley,
Oh it is so great to see how you are doing! I have missed talking to you and seeing you. I can't wait for that beautiful boy to arrive!
Post a Comment