23 November 2007

Over Eating and Such

Yesterday was a great day filled with so much gratitude. I am so grateful to live by my mom. I honestly don't know what I'd do. She is so amazing. She is my best friend and I love that she is such a big part of my and my children's life. She never fails to have the PERFECT Thanksgiving dinner. Granted, it is the exact same one every year, which is why I love it so much. You gotta have turkey, stuffing, home made rolls, jell-o, green bean casserole, yams and apples (the best part!), and mashed potatoes. This year in addition to the traditional cranberry jelly, we had this DELICIOUS cranberry relish from Williams Sonoma. That stuff is amazing. It was all to my liking. I brought the pies. We had chocolate pie, sour cream lemon, and pumpkin crunch (from The Pantry). I was pretty proud of myself.

Most of the day was spent digesting and watching the Cowboy's! Yea! They kicked their usual butt.

All in all, it was a great day, and I love being with my family.



An unusual occurrence

(I swear, it is just a bad angle, I am not really that big!)

4 comments:

Jen said...

Your parents live in Texas now? Since when? That's so nice to have them close!

YoungFamilyBlog said...

Looks like you had fun. You look great. You are about to have a baby! Give yourself a brake!

Kristi said...

Hi Haley,

I've heard that you are having your baby on Dec 31st??? That is so exciting, and a couple of days early, right? I'm currently 6 days overdue and really wishing I still lived in Texas where they are much more open to the idea of inducing! I guess I can't complain much since I'll be induced on Tuesday... but still! I love your blog. I hope you don't mind that I read it. Mine is colyarland.blogspot.com if you are interested.
Take care,
Kristi Colyar

grammy vicki said...

I love hearing about your Thanksgiving! Sounds like you had a great time. Give all your family hugs for me.