17 September 2007

Make-Up...Super Cheap!

Okay I usually don't do thing like this, but you have to check this
out.

www.eyeslipsface. com

The story goes, the company has sold to Nordstroms, because they
sold they now have to delete their web site. You can order makeup for
$1.00. When you check out if you put in the code word "carolina" you
will get the make-up for .50. I did it last night it was fun to shop
and for a dollar you really can't go to wrong. You do have a $5.00
shipping charge which is not bad, check it out!



1 comment:

Jess said...

thanks for the tip. I had heard about this a while ago, but never checked it out. I just bought myself some new makeup! I usually splurge at the grocery on the wet n' wild, and this was even cheaper! And it can't be any worse! hahaha.