27 September 2007

Living With Murphy

We have a new house guest. It's name is Murphy. It brings a terrible thing called "law" with it. Honestly, I can't figure out why Murphy decided to come. We are on this great fast-track get out of debt plan, Nick is working an INSANE amount of hours (which is good and bad), and we have this baby coming in 3 months, which we are paying for ourselves. And lo and behold our A/C is on the fritz. I had an estimate to have it fixed... (drum roll please) $1300 smackers! Seriously. The timing of this S-U-C-K-S (pardon my french). And to top all this off, my house is a balmy 87 degrees. I have been sweating for two days. No relief. What can ya do? Nothing, I tell you, absolutely nothing. You just gotta shell out the cash and move on. This is why I hate being a homeowner. I miss the days you could give the landlord a little jingle and, BAM, it's fixed. Responsibility bites.

I can't wait to get Murphy the heck out of here and have thing go OUR way for once in our life!

5 comments:

My name is Andrea said...

It'll never happen, but you can bring the girls over here if you get too hot! :)

YoungFamilyBlog said...

So sorry to hear about that Haley. I hate stuff like that. I hope it gets better.

YoungFamilyBlog said...

Sorry to hear about your air Haley. I hope things get better.

Gary Church said...

Hi Haley!

I don't remember the exact connection on how I found your blog, but you are a friend of a friend, and I was wandering during Ryan's nap. Anyway, HELLO! Love your blog, sorry about your AC ... that really does suck!

J

janetteandgary.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Haley!! It's catherine!!! WOW I can't believer that you are pregnant! And with a long awaited BOY!!! congrats! It was so fun to find your page and to see whats new with you... which is a lot!... its so fun to just point and click and see all my friends and all their beautiful children! we have aweb page to.. come check us out at http://catandjason.googlepages.com/Bergquistfamilyhomepage so check it and and keep in touch. I will be checking up on your new be be!!

love,

cat