12 September 2007

Impressed With Myself

I must say, I am very proud of me...
After a VERY long night of trying to figure out how to change the HTML on my page, I finally did! (With a lot of help from Andrea!) I have never felt more like a computer geek in my life. I love the feeling. It opens up a whole new world to me. Being able to change code gives me such a sense of power. WOOHOO...

That's all I have to say about that.

4 comments:

My name is Andrea said...

I actually dreamed all night about HTML. I had to change the HTML of everything to make it work....argh!

Jessica said...

I really like your blog background, I am impressed, I know nothing about html - I need your help to make my blog look better! Your's is way cute!

grammy vicki said...

You think you are a computer geek! I have one question - what is an HTML?????????????

Nat said...

So cute Haley! I have spent many hours just trying to make a cute header. I finally found someone to just do it for me! Good job for figuring out yourself...impressive!