12 September 2007

Girls Room

I have lived in my house for 2 years now, and have done NOTHING to decorate my girls rooms. I have known that I would put them in the same room for a while, so I have been procrastinating it for the longest time. I am going to get to it before this baby comes, I hope. The plan is to paint the walls a VERY pale shade of powder blue, and the add lots of red accents. I know it doesn't sound super girly, but I get so sick of the typical pink/purple that is everywhere. I am going to be daring and try something new.





3 comments:

Brianne said...

Sounds super cute! That's the same bed (from IKEA, right?), but the dark-brown version, that we're planning on getting for Ben when he moves out of the nursery, hopefully soon. I'm jealous that you get to do anything girly at all!

luke & misty meldrum family said...

That will look awesome! I love the curtains and lamp colors! Good to talk to you on Sunday. Call when you want to do something!! Love, Mist

Bree said...

Dan and I have that same bedspread from Ikea in OUR room! Dan actually picked it out, so I was thrilled that it didn't have footballs on it :)

Nice to meet you at church today. You girls are darling.